Diesel Cold Flow Improver
In cold weather diesel fuel is prone to waxing or gelling; both are terms for the solidification of diesel into a partially crystalline state. The presence of solidified waxes thickens the fuel and clogs filters and injectors in the engine. These crystals build up in the fuel line (especially in filters) until the engine is starved of fuels, causing it to stop. Experts believe rising biodiesel concentrations could be behind a growing number of breakdowns caused by a build-up of a thick gel in vehicles’ engines. RAC teams suggest that thousands of Britain’s drivers could be affected this winter. Fortron Cold Flow Improver keeps fuel flowing in colder temperatures.
• Helps maintain cold starting efficiency.
• Can prevent diesel fuel freezing to -28 C.
• Helps maintain engine performance in extreme cold.
• Helps prevent fuel filter issues
• Helps to maintain fuel stability.
Below is material to support your business with the promotion and sale of this product.